Subject Author Posted Replies

Electrical Question 50Hz and 60Hz
I have experience of using a power tool abroad before I was aware of the 50 Hz & 60 Hz differences. As a result a Worx mini-power saw motor burnt out. So my question is about a small kitchen appliance...
16
16

Whatever happened to silicone polish?
Curtain tracks dragging a bit, so I thought I'd wipe them with some silicone polish. But we've used the last of the jar of silicone cream that we used to use, so went looking in the supermarkets, and...
18
18

Bosch Quigo Lase level
Any one used one of these units? How good are they ? We have a one off job to fit three runs of wall cabinets .f4.2m ], 5,2m and 10m runs. Not our normal line of work so don't want to splash big money...
9
9

fluorscents
Servicing panels in suspended ceiling, Each holds 4 tubes, 4 chokes etc,. R eplacing tubes or chokes as necessary. In one or two cases tube will work w hen choke is removed and fail when choke is...
9
9

Fitting freesat dishes, etc
Wife wants a TV in one of her rooms. Our other two run off a conventional terrestrial aerial but for various practical reasons I am thinking about running this off a Freesat dish instead. I've never...
38
38

Discount raiment women outlet online
Catching prospect Tyler Heineman may never have been called a card who should be dealt with, but car.Dwight Howard seems to be a player that is on a rapid decline, while other free agents such as Al...

Latest stupid idea.
The government is to ban wet firewood. Best of luck trying to enforce that! The stoves have become popular in middle-class homes and hotels, with 1.5 million across Britain and 200,000 sold annually -...
6
6

OT Broadband speeds.
Starting on 23 May, advertised broadband speeds will be changing. Under new ASA regulations, broadband providers need to display average broadband speeds. Here’s what this means for you.
6
6

Discount clothing women outlet online
The 2016 New York Yankees: The Quest For Number 28.Walkers effectiveness from 3-point range will also need to keep getting ?s statistics guru, Kevin Pelton, used Real Plus-Minus (RPM) to calculate all...

OTish - lockpick skills ?
mentioning lockpicking in another thread reminded me of this: ww2-series-1-episode-1 did anyone catch it ? The old radio sets were a hoot. But the reasons for using morse over vox are still pretty...
2
2

Re: Free speech
We do have free speech, but you cannot go around slandering people nonetheless. Its going to soon wind you up in court. Brian
2
2

BP North Sea gas field.
Just been on the news that BP are having to put on hold expanding gas production from a North Sea oil field. Seems it needs permission from the US to do this. Thought we had voted to 'take back...
32
32

Cavity Tray needed with a Catnic Lintel??
Hi All, You may remember we recently had an extention built (well, it's still on go ing kind of). Some time ago a BCO came round and gave his ok when the build was up to roo f height. Now a surveyor...
1
1

Re: OT May's attack on free speech
Harry the khazar, who does not work and never contributed in a positive way (like all EEU and khazars, all parasites and White slave traders) talks about "free speech". Well the hate site jew watch....
10
10

Transfering Laptop Contents
I have worn through the touchpad on My current laptop (Compaq Elitebook 8440P running Win7 Pro 32 bit) To change the touchpad is a very major operation as it is integral with the inner case frame -...
10
10