Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Happening elsewhere.
Again, Not on the MSM https://www.freespeechtime.net/2018/03/south-african-politician-threatens-to.html?m=1
10

Heating Oil Suppliers
My elderly parents had an oil company on a keep-me-topped-up arrangement. When I found out I knew it needed checking and sure enough they are hiking the price up by about 30% and taking it by direct...
68
68

lip sync
Royal weddings are so different these days... End song: "Modify" by Kniles https://youtu.be/I1NV97UYtCQ Follow on Instagram: @badlipreading Like on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/badlipreading
1
1

what grease to use
As per previous post ... having issues with Trailer brakes not giving auto-reverse action ... so brakes lock on when I reverse up a slope. Going to strip them all down again ... this is a marine...
4
4

Dumb electronics question - aerial extension for wireless
I have a wireless battery powered camera on the back of my caravan. The signal is not 100% and as far as I can tell it relies on reflections to get from the back of the caravan to the front of the car...
21
21

Diamond Core drill arbors
Are the threads on core drills standardised and a universal fit on all arbo rs or are they manufacturer specific. I have an Erbaur arbor but cannot get the specific diam. drill but can get one from...
3
3

Electrical Question 50Hz and 60Hz
I have experience of using a power tool abroad before I was aware of the 50 Hz & 60 Hz differences. As a result a Worx mini-power saw motor burnt out. So my question is about a small kitchen appliance...
16
16

Whatever happened to silicone polish?
Curtain tracks dragging a bit, so I thought I'd wipe them with some silicone polish. But we've used the last of the jar of silicone cream that we used to use, so went looking in the supermarkets, and...
18
18

Bosch Quigo Lase level
Any one used one of these units? How good are they ? We have a one off job to fit three runs of wall cabinets .f4.2m ], 5,2m and 10m runs. Not our normal line of work so don't want to splash big money...
9
9

fluorscents
Servicing panels in suspended ceiling, Each holds 4 tubes, 4 chokes etc,. R eplacing tubes or chokes as necessary. In one or two cases tube will work w hen choke is removed and fail when choke is...
9
9

Fitting freesat dishes, etc
Wife wants a TV in one of her rooms. Our other two run off a conventional terrestrial aerial but for various practical reasons I am thinking about running this off a Freesat dish instead. I've never...
38
38

Discount raiment women outlet online
Catching prospect Tyler Heineman may never have been called a card who should be dealt with, but car.Dwight Howard seems to be a player that is on a rapid decline, while other free agents such as Al...

Latest stupid idea.
The government is to ban wet firewood. Best of luck trying to enforce that! The stoves have become popular in middle-class homes and hotels, with 1.5 million across Britain and 200,000 sold annually -...
6
6

OT Broadband speeds.
Starting on 23 May, advertised broadband speeds will be changing. Under new ASA regulations, broadband providers need to display average broadband speeds. Here’s what this means for you.
6
6

Discount clothing women outlet online
The 2016 New York Yankees: The Quest For Number 28.Walkers effectiveness from 3-point range will also need to keep getting ?s statistics guru, Kevin Pelton, used Real Plus-Minus (RPM) to calculate all...