Genuine Philips repair manuals.

I've got a few workshop (repair) manuals bought from Philips for various things I once owned. All 20 plus years old.

Would be a shame to simply junk them, so any suggestions who could make use of them? For free - just the cost of carriage or better still collect them.

They are all in hardback folders.

System 4 Series of CRT TVs - KT4, K40.

FL 1.10 TV

CD 104 CD player.

VR 2120 and VR2220 Portable VCC recorder and tuner.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Graham.

It's your public duty to scan them and put them online. :-)

Reply to
Rob Morley

I was going to say that too!

Reply to
newshound

You've not seen the size of them. ;-) The System 4 one is about 1.5 inches thick.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well just scan it end-wise on. Simple.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I think I have some of those somewhere from way back. N1500/1 N1700 vcrs and CD100 series cd players and some of the hipster tape recorders.

I used to like the colour coding of the diagrams for lubrication etc, and the wonderful disassembly instructions then assemble in reverse order was all you often got. Adjusting the tape path on vcrs and the head amp was an interesting experience, often actually worked better without the test gear! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I expect someone somewhere has a sheet feed scanner and an interest in old service manuals ...

Reply to
Rob Morley

Then they are very welcome to them. For just the cost of sending them, or they can collect for free. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)