Snow blower repair manuals?

Does anyone where I can find a repair manual covering post-1990 snowblowers? I keep running across a book for "1990 and Prior," but I need a book that's a bit more recent.

Thanks.

Reply to
Brian E. Clark

If you're looking for repair manuals for specific brands, start with the manufacturers' web sites. They often have manuals on line.

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"Brian E. Clark" wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Write down the make model and serial number and then go to the manufactures web site. You may have to do a little detective work to find out who that is because of stores "branding" these things. Send them the above information and you should be able to get what you want. I was able to get a manual (printable pdf)for an 11 year old Canadian Tire Snow blower in about 24 hours! Good luck

Reply to
Dave

If you fail this test, do you really think you should fix one?

Remove NoSpam to reply, Thanks

Reply to
Kahlua53