Fisher Paykel

I was about to buy a nice Whirlpool washer when I was introduced to Fisher Paykel. They sure seem like they are something special. I'd like to hear from owners. Is it really that much better? It seems too good to be true. I visited some appliance forums and the owners seem to all rave about them. Whats the real deal?

Joey

Reply to
RATRACE

I bought a fisher paykel washer and dryer about 6 months ago and we are very happy with it. A few months back there was a whole thread on this NG about these appliances. You might want to check it out before you buy, I remember there were some concerns about customer service issues. However, so far ours is working great, and we do a lot of laundry!

good luck

Reply to
Mzone719

If I'm not mistaken, the F&P dryers are made for them by GE. If you don't mind a mismatched set, you may be able to get a cheaper or better dryer by going with a different brand name for that.

JMO

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~