OTish - lockpick skills ?

mentioning lockpicking in another thread reminded me of this:

ww2-series-1-episode-1

did anyone catch it ? The old radio sets were a hoot. But the reasons for using morse over vox are still pretty valid. Although these days you can use an app :)

The locks they worked on seemed pretty lame - 3 lever mortices (although they did hint at handcuff locks). I'm pretty sure the Germans would have had much better locks for serious stuff. (And SOE would have had appropriate training in those).

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Yes with the right tools most normal mechanical locks can be opened. However I think the knowledge is needed to recognise the type from the outside if you do not have any view of the key. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

A "wireless radio" no less.

Reply to