Another screwfix thread.

I ordered a tile cutter.

It arrived on time and intact.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

I've made two orders, both of which arrived promptly and correctly. I then got a colleague to throw a few items in with his order, one of which was a hose end stop piece. Damn thing's missing the screw clamp to hold it onto the hose - someone just can't have had their eyes open!

Reply to
Scott M

| > It arrived on time and intact. | | I've made two orders, both of which arrived promptly and correctly. I | then got a colleague to throw a few items in with his order, one of | which was a hose end stop piece. Damn thing's missing the screw clamp to | hold it onto the hose - someone just can't have had their eyes open! | | -- | Scott | | Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

I ordered screws, nail gun brads and a large kitchen stainless steel splashback two weeks ago at 3:30pm the d... carrier was knocking on the door at 7:30am the next day!

Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Williams