Another screwfix thread.

I ordered a tile cutter.
It arrived on time and intact.
--
Regards from Mike Barnard
South Coast, UK.
Mike Barnard wrote:

I've made two orders, both of which arrived promptly and correctly. I then got a colleague to throw a few items in with his order, one of which was a hose end stop piece. Damn thing's missing the screw clamp to hold it onto the hose - someone just can't have had their eyes open!
--
Scott

| Mike Barnard wrote: | | > I ordered a tile cutter. | > | > It arrived on time and intact. | | I've made two orders, both of which arrived promptly and correctly. I | then got a colleague to throw a few items in with his order, one of | which was a hose end stop piece. Damn thing's missing the screw clamp to | hold it onto the hose - someone just can't have had their eyes open! | | -- | Scott | | Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
I ordered screws, nail gun brads and a large kitchen stainless steel splashback two weeks ago at 3:30pm the d... carrier was knocking on the door at 7:30am the next day!
Steve .