How do I replace fuel lines on 358.356090 craftsman chain saw????

I have taken the saw apart to find a way to get the gas tank out so I can replace the vent line. I still haven't found a way. Please help.

Reply to
Gary
Re: How do I replace fuel lines on 358.356090 craftsman chain saw???? open original image
Re: How do I replace fuel lines on 358.356090 craftsman chain saw???? open original image

It looks like this is a rebranded Poulan 3700 saw. Looking at it's relevant parts diagram, attached below (be sure to click on the "original" for full size picture), the fan assembly cover (#19) has to come off in order to slide the tank (#40) out. There are 4 screws holding it (#10, #11 and 2x#20). Sorry the digram is not great but it's an old saw, this page has been photocopied many times.

Reply to
homeowners

Thank You!!!!

Reply to