Toilet Seat

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a brand new, DARK BROWN, elongated toilet seat? I've checked every supply house in NJ.

My 2-year-old son decided to slam the one we have closed, and it ain't a pretty sight now :-(

It would be a real shame to throw out a perfectly good bathroom because I can't find a seat.

Thanks.

Reply to
Eric G.

D McCallum

Any toilet seat from blackbeards house should do fine

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Try these guys for a beautiful solid dark brown elongated toilet seat.

Blackbeard

Guess I should have known better :-)

"Ned Flanders" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Reply to
Eric G.

I don't see solid brown anywhere on their web site, but I have an email out to them. They sure look like they should be able to do it for me.

Thanks!

Blackbeard wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Eric G.

On 2/08/04 "Eric G." snipped-for-privacy@Zoptonline.Znet writes in part:

I sent you an email re the seat as follows:

We can probably order a seat for you but more detail is needed.

Do you know what brand the toilet is?

Do you know the model number (usually stamped in the inside wall of the toilet tank)?

Do you know what the origianl color was called?

Can you send a digital picture of the toilet and seat?

Doug

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
PLUMBGURU2