Subject Author Posted Replies

OT. 162 IQ
A British kid's IQ score puts him up in the range of Steven Hawking and maybe Einstein. He has autism so it would be a mixed blessing. <> The child genius, who travelled to The Quaker Meeting House in...
6
6

REMEMBER, empty MOON LAUNCH tomorrow 8:30 AM ET.
REMEMBER, empty MOON LAUNCH tomorrow 8:30 AM ET.
12
12

Re: Speeding up a stairlift
In on Sat, 27 Aug 2022 16:45:03 +0000, Vonnie <> wrote: I agree as well. You just need a Binford 36HP 110v motor and you can get up the stairs 3 times as fast.
2
2

OT More Florida politics:
More Florida politics: y ou want more of the same: https://www.salon.com/2022/08/25/florida-primary-loser-loomer-declares-herself-a-winner-i-actually-am-the-congresswoman_partner/...
5
5

OT hyptothetical gambling question
Someone who's almost never been to the track bfore is going, not for the races but a job. Friends, or friends of her boyfriend, if that matters, give her 80 dollars to bet on the daily double, which...
8
8

OT. Affordable Connectivity Program
The Feds help pay for internet connection. <>OR. <> Get Lifeline Get Lifeline
4
4

Electric shaver discovery
I discovered that you can use shaving cream with both a rotary shaver and the Andis shaver. Just rinse the heads off 2 -3 times during your shave. It produces a shave that is as close as a blade...
24
24

direct TV remote
I have a direct tv remote that is the Genie rc73. A red led started coming on and sometimes it will go off. While on the remote will not work. Anyone else have this problem ? I did leave the batteries...

220 Pump shorts out after heavy rain
The in ground pool pump runs reliably well except after a rain. If I keep the pump running during the rain it will continue. If the pump is off and it rains then it takes a day maybe two or three...
4
4

O.T. Strategic Petroleum Reserve
I was wondering about the Strategic Petroleum Reserve . I went here. I have some questions about it. Who buys that oil(from the reserve) and what do they pay for it? If the reserve paid $40 a barrel...
9
9

Hi, anyone looking to buy a shipping container?
Shipping containers are available in 8ft, 10ft, 20ft, 30ft and 40ft lengths and various configurations, and also a range of flat pack storage containers for use where access is limited Hi, anyone...

On topic. LED tube replacements, double end vs single end
I have two more 2 foot fluorescents in the bathroom that need replacement. As bulbs or ballasts fail I'm converting everything to LED. These two have starters so they must have unshunted tombstones....
3
3

Dog Urine in Carpet. Anyone used Fizzion powder to spray on the carpet?
I need to clean a carpet that has new and old dog urine. I've used the standard home hot-water type cleaning machine that apply, brush, and vacuum up the water/soap solution, but the odor remains....
2
2

Sellin' On Craigslist...
I had a couple of new-with-tags Levis that I had bought back when I was a lot heavier and which no longer fit. I hadn't saved the cash sale receipt so the store wouldn't take them back. I figured I'd...
18
18

OT. Ford Punished
A jury awarded siblings a bunch of money in an accident that happened to their parents back in 2014. <> Melvin and Voncile Hill died in 2014 when one of their tires blew out. The couple were farmers...
5
5