Subject Author Posted Replies

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer K45SS
Hope that this is the right place for my question ;-) I've just bought a known defekt Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Model K45SS. The first look shows, that someone has tried to fix it - but with no luck....
1
1

GE Refrigerator Problem
Hi! I've got a 21 cu. ft. GE frost-free refrigerator in my garage, model TBX21J. It's ten years old. Was working fine in the spring, I went away for two months so unplugged it (took food out first!),...
7
7

home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area
hello all I have a home repair and Improvement business for sale I work out of the greater kc metro area and at times It's a very entertaining lucrative business.I myself have plans to get Into...
27
27

Deck Sealer?
I had my deck pressured washed---allowed it to dry for two days and then applied Olympic Maximum sealer. I have noticed one portion of the deck that seems to have a white film on portions of the...
1
1

Double glazed condensation ??
I am a scrounger and picked up a nice window for my garage. Since I plan to heat it when I'm working there, I was happy to note that it is double glazed. What I didn't notice, because of the dirt,...
2
2

HVAC UV System
Does anybody sell a UV lamp system for an HVAC duct? I'm looking to put two in (2 zones) and want to know if there are any packages out there.
4
4

Frigidaire Evaporator Fan Motor Discontinued Help
I have a Frigidaire Model number FPE17TSB Serial # 82AD2126 Evaporator Fan Motor squeels Parts distributor indicates that motor has been discontinued. Where can I find a motor that will fit? Thanks...
6
6

SWMBO
I'm seeing a lot of references to SWMBO recently. Is Rumpole back on the air ?:-) ...Jim Thompson
3
3

Home HVAC question....
Hello group... Hoping to get some insight to make a good decision...We are shopping for a new home here in Austin TX, and have come to the conclusion the home will be a two story, probably between...
4
4

For the appliance guys on here - please spare a thought for one of our own
Many of you will be aware of the massive fires ravaging Southern California at the moment. One of the places hardest hit is a little mountain community called Crestline, which happens to be home to...
4
4

Lavatory Faucet Brands
I need to replace my bathroom faucets. The ones I have now are Delta - mid-price range. Something is happening that I have never seen before. They are made out of chrome and the chrome seems to be...
5
5

Need termite advice - found mud tubes don't see active termites in them
I'm in central Florida and have a stucco over frame house, monolithic slab, drywall interior walls. I saw some swarms of carpenter ants around a bedroom window a while back. Pulling away the drywall,...
5
5

Vinyl Flooring Seam Repair
I have been going through archived posts looking for answers. It looks like the prevailing wisdom is that a seam can be repaired if it hasn't begun to curl up. I may have waited too long with this one...
1
1

Swing Up Garage Door hardware source.
I'm enclosing my small carport so I can work on my veh. and project during cold weather. I don't have room for a overhead (track type) door so I just want to use the Swing Up type that were common in...
4
4

Basement water through cinder block walls
We've had this problem for some years, the water coming through sections of the (outer) wall, blistering the whitewash. With the super-normal rainfall in NJ this year, there's been some pooling on the...
5
5