Deck Sealer?

I had my deck pressured washed---allowed it to dry for two days and then applied Olympic Maximum sealer. I have noticed one portion of the deck that seems to have a white film on portions of the boards. Not sure what caused this but hope it will disappear over time. Anyone had any experience with this problem? Thank you for your reply.

Reply to
Susan Thomas

Susan Thomas, decides to chip in.

Yes and I would not worry about it. I used Thompson's Water Seal and I remember the same white showing up but I think it disappeared after the oil worked itself into the wood. Anyway it must have because it's gone now.

Rich

Reply to
Rich