home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area

hello all I have a home repair and Improvement business for sale I work out of the greater kc metro area and at times It's a very entertaining lucrative business.I myself have plans to get Into something else due to time constraints the business Is a legit liscensed business,not a handy man service.I will entertain offers of 25,000 firm.It will Include the rights to the business name and liscensing rights as well as an older truck that needs some work and some misc,hand tools and paperwork and some light training.the truck I bought for a work truck and have never used,It's a 86 GMC full size pick-up.this business Is a great deal for someone who Is looking for extra Income or you could turn this Into major career.the skys the limit.e-mail me direct thanks.

Reply to
TONY 70000

lucrative

Great deal. Sanford & Son pickup for 25k firm.

Warm up the coffee, I'm on my way.

Reply to
Johnnn

Ill give Ten Dollars

Reply to
mark Ransley

Maybe you otta pay me 1,000,000 for the Bad refrences, and taxes owed

Reply to
mark Ransley

ROTFLMAO!!

I don't think I've ever seen anything funnier.

"I'm a hack working with insufficient tools, training, and business sense (or should it be "cents?"). I've got a ton of bad references and probably law suits awaiting. Looking for someone to buy me an out of debt and potential legal problems."

:-)

Reply to
MAG

well, as, WC Feilds says , There is a sucker born every minute.......

Reply to
mark Ransley

____Reply Separator_____

And one born to take him!

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

tom you can keep your negative comments about me to yourself you don't know me or anything about my business.I have a legit business for sale.Is that not ok In todays world?Are you a con man looking for a quick buck?Is this how you can come to this conclusion you posted?get a life and grip man

Reply to
TONY 70000

This is turtle.

You say you have a Business for sell , 86 GMC pick up , paperwork, a few hand tools, and you want $25,000.00 firm for these items.

To be taken serious here your going to have to come up with gross sales last year, Profit margin, Do you have 1 employee?, your area of expertise, and something that would tell me you did work a little last year or just look at the 86 GMC and drink a few beers and talk with the boys. Everything you stated here can be bought at about $5,000.00 but what is the other $20,000.00 for? And don't tell me your name of your company for you have not stated your gross sales or profit margin.

Now , Get a life , and a Grip Man.

TURTLE

P.S. and yes i have a HVAC/R business with a gross sales of about $20,000.00 per month but no one would want to buy it for I am the company and without me the customer base moves on.

Reply to
TURTLE

Hey Tony, see if the following can get through your dense skull!

OK Asshole! You either didn't read any other replies to your riculous post, or some strange reason, you only chose to single me out, and flame me. So, here for your reading enjoyment are the other posts that were made, and they're not offers to buy your so called business! So, if there's any asses to be kissed, I suggest you pucker up, and I'll drop my drawers!

Subject: Re: home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area From: "Johnnn" snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Date: Mon, Oct 927, 27200302 6:11 PM Message-id:

Great deal. Sanford & Son pickup for 25k firm.

Warm up the coffee, I'm on my way.

********************************************************** Subject: Re: home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (mark Ransley) Date: Mon, Oct 927, 27200302 7:14 PM Message-id:

Ill give Ten Dollars

********************************************************** Subject: Re: home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (mark Ransley) Date: Mon, Oct 927, 27200302 8:04 PM Message-id:

Maybe you otta pay me 1,000,000 for the Bad refrences, and taxes owed

********************************************************** Subject: Re: home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area From: MAG snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.com Date: Mon, Oct 927, 27200302 8:38 PM Message-id:

ROTFLMAO!!

I don't think I've ever seen anything funnier.

"I'm a hack working with insufficient tools, training, and business sense (or should it be "cents?"). I've got a ton of bad references and probably law suits awaiting. Looking for someone to buy me an out of debt and potential legal problems."

:-)

********************************************************** Subject: Re: home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (mark Ransley) Date: Mon, Oct 927, 27200302 9:00 PM Message-id:

well, as, WC Feilds says , There is a sucker born every minute.......

********************************************************** Subject: Re: home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area From: "TURTLE" snipped-for-privacy@worldnetla.net

Date: Wed, Oct 929, 27200302 5:11 AM Message-id:

This is turtle.

[...]

Oh, Tony forgot to mention one thing in his spam about selling his business, Foreigners Need Not Apply! The following is a quote, word for word from his his profile that he posted on AOL:

"Buy American To Keep Our Country Going Strong,I Have NO Future Plans Of Ever Selling Out To Foreigners."

Tony, why didn't you say that you're a bigot? I assume if someone with a foreign accent asked you to do a job for them, you'd tell them you don't like foreigners.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA
18 yr old rust bucket value scrap. 1000 in tools value , near zero. The business , what business.....
Reply to
mark Ransley

nice tommy looks like a good bunch of clowns who don't know the first thing about business.

Reply to
TONY 70000

Enough, thanks.

Ken

Reply to
bambam

Actually Tony, we do... See..Turtle and myself own our own HVAC biz...we do about $25,000 a month some months in just wholesale purchases..

Lets see...you have an old GM product truck....wow. Ok..thats worth about $500...here and in Kansas..(got family out there..so I know the cost of living.) You got some hand tools that can be had off e-Bay for about $200. You have a reason to sell, and its not the reason you state.

NO legitimate person would even consider this forum for an advertisement to sell his handyman repair center on wheels. It is laughable at best, and your comments show why no one can take you serious.

Now, I dont know about you, but if the biz is as great as you say, you would at least be up to a 95 or better van, with full racks and working AC....come on man...its not hard to see that your nothing but a hack that probably got his ass in a sling over a job that went south, and now you are looking to try to defer the liability on some other poor sucker.

One thing I cant get out of my head as something else to point out, is that you are going to get out due to time... Painfully obvious that you do not know one thing about running your own biz. It is the most time consuming one thing you can do.... How about you e-mail me direct, and give me the licence information, name, and such, and after I check with the powers that be in your area, and verify that you are legit, then I will appologize here for making you look like con artist that is running from a bad job. Please include:

Company name Company Insurance Bonding Company Workers Comp Certificates Last 5 years of tax records, including last 2 years of financial statements, in the company name. I would also like a certified letter from a lawyer that is a member of the board, stating that there are no past, or pending lawsuits against you, your company, or any member that may have worked for you under the company name as it exists in the states records. Complete inventory, including serial numbers if listed on tools, of the tool stock on the truck, and any and all that come with the biz. Complete client list over the last 5 years, with current addresses, and telephone numbers and certified letters of completion. Listing of your company with the State Attorney Generals office, or local biz licence office....

Thats enough for anyone legitimate to provide for the sale of his company, as a start. Anyone thats interested after that, can ask you for more as needed.

Reply to
CBHvac

Tom

dont worry...as legitimate owner of a biz, I asked for the basics when considering a purchase of such from a person....you think you got hit hard...hes either gonna go run to him mommy and ask for help, or will go postal.

Reply to
CBHvac

dude what kinda clown are you?I have been Into this business liscensed going on

20 years and I have had no compalints ever.I don't run any handy man service of any kind.nor have I been In the poky (jail ) like alot of people In this line of work and nor have I ever had any jobs go sour.I have my record to prove what I'am selling It's obvious your not here to buy but to downgrade a person therefore records are sealed from you.my truck Is worth around 2.000 not 500.also I dont have 200.00 worth of e-bay hand tools I bought all my stuff new.either way you made some valid points In your posts about liscenseings and refferances and so forth that apply to me but not all people In business have them.I do have a great day.
Reply to
TONY 70000

Obviously someone that understands how to sell a business better than you..:)

That you know of...that comment you make there is a bold faced lie. You see...if you actually have been busy all 20 years, you lose a few customers that you never hear from, nor do they complain over the course of your life in the trade, but they never EVER use you again, nor speak highly of you.

Umm...Home Repair? AKA handyman service..

Good for you.

Wrong...teaching you that you went about things all wrong.

Actually, they are not if you are licenced...takes two phone calls...please..what do you think you are dealing with? Sheesh..

Then they musta gone up in value out in the midwest since the last time I looked at a couple of mint ones... Course...we can buy 95 -98 model vans, 3.4 ton for under 1000 dollars...so...its worth what someone is willing to pay...no more, no less.

Reply to
CBHvac

yeah maybe your a cut above and better then everyone else with your little 2 year hvac degree huh guy LOL?you do pud work HVAC Is nothing compared to what I speiclaize In.also I own 5 trucks,none are junk.you have a great night old tymer.

Reply to
TONY 70000

Hi, Own 5 trucks? Depreciating asset. Is that smart thing to do in business? Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang