Phoenix area book sale

come from miles around, even interstate, to go to this used book sale. I understand they stand in line overnight in order to get in first. I don't know if anyone from the Phoenix area reads this group, but I wondered if there might be a source for some hard to find orchid books.... Probably not, since Phoenix isn't exactly condusive to orchid growing... but, hey. Who'd a thought they'd get a 1st ed of JM Barrie's 'Peter Pan' either?

Anyway I thought I'd pass it along.

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett