The best kind of advertizing...

Have any of you seen the "No Longer a Killer" article in the November AOS ORCHIDS mag? You would not believe the number of orders it has sparked.

Of course, it had to hit when 1) I had a dead PC, 2) I was out-of-town for a week, 3) I was running low on K-L-N, and 4) Dyna-Gro moved and their production wasn't running.

If you haven't seen it and would like to read it, I have a link to a PDF posted under the S/H section of the website.

Reply to
Ray Barkalow

i've got a sharry baby that will *not* grow; may finally have to give this a try. ;)

--j_a

Reply to
jankey

There's nothing magic about semi-hydro culture.

If you've got some stagnant plants, I'd bet you've got some light, nutrition, and/or temperature issues. S/H may help with the nutrition if you follow the feeding and watering regimen well, but it'll do nothing about the other aspects.

Reply to
Ray Barkalow