Epoxy deck sealer

I have just pressure washed my deck (pressure treated wood, about 8-10 years old in Ohio) and am looking for a good sealer. Has anyone had any experience with epoxy based sealers? I know that Defy makes one that has been toated by a couple of websites. Should I go this route or just stick with the Flood UV protection sealer?

TIA

Reply to
orangedog

Check consumer reports they rated Olympic as best, If i remember right.

Reply to
m Ransley