Porch/Deck Sealer

I moved to a new house this summer that has a screened porch w/pressure treated wood floor decking. I stripped and treated the floor with a quality wood deck sealer treatment. However, over the last three months my dogs have torn up the new finish on the floor in places with their nails. I was wondering if there was a better, longer lasting solution, perhaps a polyurathane floor finish. Would that would be an option on a small porch exposed to the elements and ultraviolet light. The wood sealer just does not seem to be holding up to Labrador Retrievers. Jim

Reply to
Jim

Trim and file their nails, they will ruin any finish.

Reply to
m Ransley