For the appliance guys on here - please spare a thought for one of our own

Many of you will be aware of the massive fires ravaging Southern California at the moment. One of the places hardest hit is a little mountain community called Crestline, which happens to be home to Sears refrigeration tech Adam Kolker, his wife Lisa and their two young children. I have been unable to get in contact with them to find out what is happpening, but from the news reports we are seeing, it does not look good for their home.

If you pray, please say one for them - if you don't, at least pause for thought. Adam's one of the good guys out there, and he is one of us.

I'll post more info as and when I get it.

Reply to
Mad Mac

Please do. I'm also a Sears ref tech and I know he has enough crap to deal with working for Sears without worrying about his house burning down. Thanks.

Reply to
RS

They are in out thoughts and prayers.

jeff.

Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

Done.. I understand, as my stepdaughter is currently stuck on base at Pendelton, and my brother in law thinks his home in San Diego is toast...most of my wifes family is out in that general area...soon as its over, heading out there ourselves...

Reply to
CBHvac

I used to work for Sears, some years ago. Didn't enjoy it very much.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon