Spare blades for Parkside multi tool

Anyone know what other brands of blades will fit the Parkside multitool. Or where I can get blades for the Parkside, I dont want to buy a pack of different blades but just one specific one.

Reply to
ss

I think they boil down to just two types, quick release ones with an "open" fixing and fein/bosch compatible with "closed" fixing, e.g. see the difference between these

Reply to
Andy Burns

I bought the Aldi "Workzone" version and the blades look like this

Can you get generic ones, or should I stock up at Aldi?

Reply to
Graham.

The second type "closed" should fit it ...

the pins that fit your round holes should also fit the elongated slots, and ignore the "starburst" centre section.

Reply to
Andy Burns

so standard bosch blades from screwfix would do?

Reply to
MrCheerful

From the look of them, yes; but Bosch and Makita blades seem waaay overpriced to me, maybe I'm missing out that they never wear out, or something?

Reply to
Andy Burns

The Aldidl ones fit my Bosch, so I would assume so.

Reply to
PeterC

Or if you dont need them today I have always fond these suppliers quite good.

Chris B

saxton blades and antler blades I linked to earlier are different names for the same manufacturer, usually the antler ones are slightly cheaper, but worth checking both their websites, and both their shops on amazon/ebay to see which is the cheapest option ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Digging a but deeper on the saxton website, it seems that "supercut" and "worx" tools have different fittings too ...

If your parkside tool is the PMFW280-A2, they say either of the first two will fit.

Reply to
Andy Burns

So far I haven't found any blades that don't fit any tool and I have a mix of CPC/Duratool, Parkside and Bosch. The cheaper tools tend to have 'universal' sort of clamps that can cope with all the different types.

Reply to
Chris Green