multi tool blades

ISTR a supplier of Fein type multitool blades, at reasonable prices, being mentioned on here one time. Anyone know them ?

Reply to
fred

Found them Saxton Blades. Should have searced first !

Reply to
fred

saves me getting up and looking at the box I have from them.

Reply to
charles

Don't know if the Lidl ones fit but they have a lot in stock at the moment - several different packs of various attachments as well as the Parkside multitool, which works very well.

Reply to
LSR

Some in Lidl today.

Reply to
PeterC

There's also

. I haven't bought from them yet but the prices look good.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

I bought one yesterday. But can anyone tell me which non Parkside blades will fit? The Saxton Fein MultiMaster, Bosch, and Makita Compatible Blades look like they might work. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Reply to
Michael Chare

I was going to say that Aldi/Lidl ones are OK too.

On the compatability question, IME if they look like they are going to fit, they will fit.

Reply to
newshound

I have a Bosch, a Parkside and a n other. So far any blade seems to fit any tool.

Reply to
Chris Green

They also sell (often cheaper) under the name Antler Blades

Reply to
Andy Burns

Same company

Reply to
Andy Burns

Might be worth adding to the photos and list of compatible blade options in this article...

John Rumm

Maybe link to Saxton's lists of which machines their four types of blades are compatible with?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Unless they have changed the design, they don't fit Fein. I bought a Lidl tool to make use of the cheaper blades even although I already had a Fein.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Big difference in prices for 3 or more of the bi-metal ones, can they be the same ?

Does anyone do a blade for ferrous metals ?

Reply to
fred

Yeah, Saxton does, £11.99 for one 35mm blade!! I'm looking for blades to cut some nails holding fence panels on but I'm not paying that price.

Davidm

keep an eye out for Aldi's packs now & then. A strange phrase that is! Use the abrasive ones for ferrous.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr