Spare a thought for the lorry drivers

Working hard to keep us supplied with essentials. where do they go to rest, get a meat of relieve themselves not that the motorway services are closed? Are the regulating governing them suspended?

Reply to
Broadback

in the bushes as far as I can see from here.....

Reply to
Jinky ...

Is it a dogging spot ?.

Reply to
Andrew

no

Reply to
Jinky ...

every lay-by I went past last week, or on saturday seems to have a supermarket delivery van parked in it ... whether that is where their drivers go to be away from base, or just to have a piss, I don't know

Reply to
Andy Burns

sit/lie in the cab or take a walk

supermarkets, perhaps takeaways

plenty of laybys

no

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Some are like the ones governing who can drive in town centres and when. At the moment there are attempts to get money from government to get toilets opened. I thought most blokes used empty bottles and funnels and the ladies used She-Wees, but I guess you need to dump and eat too. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

Where did that snide remark come from? Why are you worried there may not be enough around for your needs? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2

Andy Burns

Indeed. And I thought it was funny.