Any HVAC guys here?

Hello,

I need some advice on duct sizing for my home and am looking for someone who deals with this on an ongoing basis. If you can help, please e-mail me direct so the rec. doesn't get filled with irrelevant posts.

Thanks,

Blair snipped-for-privacy@cogeco.ca

Reply to
Blair

Bob Bowles

"Blair" wrote in news:Ul7ib.4052$Ol.73028 @read1.cgocable.net:

Alt.hvac would be a good resource if there is no one here that can help.

Rich Andrews

"Blair" wrote in news:Ul7ib.4052$Ol.73028 @read1.cgocable.net:

You could do like I did and call a couple of companies to give me an estimate. The estimate will outline everything you need.

Rich Andrews

Of course you told the contractors up front you were only looking for their expertise and paid them appropriately for their time, right?

-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

Nova wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net:

As a matter of fact I did. One guy said that if I had any trouble along the way to call him. I didn't and I didn't.

Rich Andrews