Where to buy a forged hold fast

It seems like trying to find a traditional forged hold fast is difficult. The ones listed in most (?all?) woodworking catalogs are cast iron - which eventually break.

Any ideas where to get a forged one?

Rasjad snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Rasjad Lints

Write Phil Koontz:

't have one from him (I forge my own), but I've heard nothing but good things about Phil's.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wilson

I suggested Phil Koontz:

Jim Wilson

"$45 each or $35/pair" ???

Shipping to anywhere will probably exceed the cost of the hold fasts. they look great.

BRuce

Jim Wils> I suggested Phil Koontz:

Reply to
BRuce

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:28:47 GMT, Rasjad Lints pixelated:

fairly relevant hits there. (judging by the first page)

Reply to
Larry Jaques