Any Kansas Woodworkers?

Long Story made short - My elderly uncle suddenly passed away, before doing so, he gave me a small supply of rough cut Red Cedar from his farm down in Arkansas. I have four cousins, in Oregon, his daughters, whom could not be with him at the last and have nothing as a "momento" of his home place. So i am thinking to have 4 small - 3"x6-8" +/- cedar vase/pencil holders made for them. I do woodworking, but do not have a lathe or the timelyness to purchase & develop the skills for this endeavor. Soooooo - if anyone is out there, in Northeast Land of Oz, please e-mail me off net and maybe we can do something. Thank you for the help if you can. Don Yockey

Reply to
Delusional Celtic