HVAC UV System

Does anybody sell a UV lamp system for an HVAC duct? I'm looking to put two in (2 zones) and want to know if there are any packages out there.

Reply to
Brad

Ok...so I am commercial...shoot me..:)

We have sold several to a few old posters in here, and have picked up a couple of new lines...

The unit I have in my home runs about $750 each retail, and we sell them for $250 now....and install one in every new system we install. 10 year warranty on the unit controls, and a single dual Phillips bulb that is simple to replace.

I do NOT like the Sanuvox, nor the Honeywell units...as information.

Reply to
CBHvac

Thanks for the information. It's not commercial when somebody is asking for it. I'll checkout your site. Hopefully you're helping improve the health of a very sick little girl.

Reply to
Brad

There wasn't much mention of the details of what you're selling on the site. Can you give me anything more?

Reply to
Brad

Sorry..the sites still work in progress..

E-mail me direct, and I will pop you the links and info...

Same goes for anyone else....I dont mind letting them go at wholesale to the posters in this group, as a few can tell you.

Reply to
CBHvac