Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer K45SS

Hope that this is the right place for my question ;-)

I've just bought a known defekt Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Model K45SS. The first look shows, that someone has tried to fix it - but with no luck. Cause there are many pices witch must fit at the right place and with exact distance to their opposit, i'm now looking for a detailed service manual...ohhh.

Any ideas where to get such a thing ?

Thanks for your help

Joern - Hamburg, Germany

snipped-for-privacy@mac.com