Subject Author Posted Replies

War on Telemarketer Douchebags
Help | magicJack Support site Help | magicJack Support site
11
11

Apple made more profit in three months than Amazon has generated during its lifetime
Amazon is a discount internet retailer, Apple is a cult.
5
5

turning off a refrigerator when house not in use
I have a refrigerator that is not in use as the snowbird went North for the next 6 months. She does not want to turn off the refrigerator as she clai ms that the last time that she did that [20 years...
14
14

Looking for longer light bulb bases...
Newer light bulbs do not seat in my garage door opener. The bases on the newer bulbs are shorter and the bulbs cannot make contact. What do I need to look for when purchasing replacements?
2
2

Pixelation in tv reception
I use an HD antenna for my tv. Even when the antenna signal is showing good to excellent, I still get irritating "pixelation" in the picture. Doing a channel rescan does not help. Is anyone else...
18
18

exterior stairs?
Hi All, I have to replace a set of exterior stairs. The current stairs are about 4' wide and 10' long. So far, I like the look of for metal stringers. Is there any better product that you know of? I...

OT: Idiot Limey's and their gun control
Hi All, The UK banned gun and guess what? Gun violence and homicides increased. WHAT A SURPRISE!!! And these condescending assholes want us to do the same to ourselves! Here is a graph and below is...

Refrigerator
Width is 36 inches They wedged the fridge in that a piece of paper won't fit. Our LG fridge states we only need 1/8th inch or more for proper cooling. After 9 days our refrigerator side starting...
2
2

Selecting A Home Natural Gas Leak Detector: Advice, Please
Hello, Trying to decide on a "good" Natural gas detector leak detector for house. Obviously, reliability is the most important issue. NOT for the Propane tank kind; need for the normal piped in...
1
1

Pushmatic Breaker panel - no main disconnect
Best to replace the obsolete panel ITE Pushmatic electrical panels and circuit breakers do not have any proven design flaws that can cause a fire or shock hazard, but they are obsolete. Replacement...
6
6

Stupid Samsung fridge shut down again
I have had major problems with my old Whirlpool fridge (actually made by Samsung) and now with a Samsung badged fridge where is just shuts down apparently caused by a power glitch. So, I purchased a...
3
3

Poorest town in each state
Reminded me of Walter Williams column this am: Poor people in America would be rich compared to most of the world. Before the massive growth of our welfare state, private charity was the sole option...
1
1

spray paint splattering
Most likely paint gathering on the outside of the nozzle for some reason, then forming a "glob" and following the spray to the surface. Common issue in spray-bombs but can happen on some spray guns...
10
10

Rug Doctor Hose
I need to replace the upholstery tool vacuum hose for my Rug Doctor as it keeps breaking at flexure points and I keep having to nibble it shorter and shorter. Seems like everyone is selling the full...
1
1

CO2 at highest level in 800,000 years
I won't be doing that. In fact I look for ways to *increase* my CO2 output. Increased carbon == increased prosperity. I won't change my lifestyle one iota to decrease CO2 output no matter how much the...
54
54