Attach steel sign to stucco

What's a cheap but permanent way to attach one of those flimsy steel no trespassing signs on a solid concrete outside stucco retaining wall?
On 10/10/2018 8:29 PM, George P wrote:

Polyurethane adhesive should to it. otherwise, an anchor into the wll.
On 10/10/2018 8:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I was thinking glue, too. Maybe hot melt as if sign deteriorates a heat gun should take it off without any damage to the stucco.
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 17:29:24 -0700, George P

Don't. Stick a steel sign-post in the ground instead. John T.
On 10/10/2018 10:05 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Agreed, that way you won't get rust streaks down the stucco.
On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 8:46:40 AM UTC-4, Rusty wrote:

A plastic sign might be a better idea if he's going to attach it to the stucco with adhesive.

It is hard to beat TapCon screws for something like this. They are real slow to rust and the holes are pretty small and easy to cover if you change your mind.

I agree Tapcons. You might be able to get in aluminum or plastic to prevent rust.
--
Tekkie

Tapcons?
How to Fasten a Sign to Concrete Using Tapcons https://www.concretefasteners.com/diy-articles-fasten-a-sign-to-concrete-with-tapcons
That seems simple enough! I buy the Tapcon bolts at Home Depot & drill one into each sign corner.
George P posted for all of us...

No, the sign... Brain fart.
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

No nutz?
--
Tekkie

On 10/10/18 8:29 PM, George P wrote:

"Permanent" might not be the way to go if you later change your mind about it being there- or the sign deteriorates and needs to be replaced.
--
I think of myself as a man's man. I like my whiskey neat, my steaks
rare, and my Pop-Tarts untoasted.
On 10/11/2018 7:55 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:

Glue may not be the way to go as permanent isn't always permanent. Two anchors or blue screws (Tapcons) might be an easier fix when you want to remove it. Glue may be smeared all over, actually under, the sign and my not be easy to remove. Holes are easy to fill and spot paint.
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:55:11 -0400, Wade Garrett

Me too!

There are several kinds of men.
Whiskey and soda.
Beer and pretzels.
Wine and cheese. ...
and me, cookies and milk.

Ouzo and beer!
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 02:03:33 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

You can mix those two?

Take a shot of ouzo, chase it with a beer. It tastes like Good n Plenty (candy) A few of those and you don't give a fuck about the sign

Or the fact you are now in your neighbors yard...
--
Tekkie

... Naked, singing "Hey now, I'm an All Star"