Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Burning Man
Perhaps someone can enlighten me regarding the charge/fee applied at the Burning Man event. Considering the land is public and ANYONE can visit that area when Burning Man is not partaking, how is it...
1
1

power washing maniac
I saw one of my neighbors power washing his car today, a small two door. He sprayed, at very close range, the top of the trunk lid. Then he opened the trunk and carefully sprayed all of the INTERIOR...
4
4

Need a hose recommend for a powerwasher
Bought a clean machine 2400 psi gas washer. Cm60912 My regular hose fits. I need 100 ft more. I read the instructions but it does not list what size hose. As i said, mine is a regular garden hose....
10
10

ver a 100 times’ since he took office
Trump says stocks have hit records ‘close to or over a 100 times’ since he took office — but he may be understating it President Donald Trump on Wednesday said the stock market has delivered...
1
1

Re: Why no overflow on Trailer Home bathtubs
Trailer drain pipes were run above the floor, with shallow tubs. Having an overflow means you have to usually run the drain under the floor to the main 4" sewer line so you have the clearance for the...

OT: Looks like reality has caught up to recycling....
If you read the story, the problem is more fundamental than that. China was the biggest buyer of cardboard, paper and plastic. They no longer want it because they've come to the conclusion that it's...
173
173

OT - funny obit
I did not know him but cool, man. https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/delawareonline/obituary.aspx?n=timothy-g-brady https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/delawareonline/obituary.aspx?n=timothy-g-brady...

If it's a Boeing, I'm not going!
Safety concerns reportedly raised about another Boeing jet, the 787 Dreamliner Safety concerns are being raised about a second airplane made by Boeing Co., the 787 Dreamliner, according to a New York...

OT 11 year old girl does Alexandria impression
<>Priceless! https://twitter.com/THeinrich22/status/1119422809183330304/video/1 https://twitter.com/THeinrich22/status/1119422809183330304/video/1...
3
3