OT Why do callers to call-in shows still not know how to do it right?

OT Why do callers to call-in shows still not know how to do it right?

They've had call-in shows for more than 30 years, and they've had delays for at least 30 years, so that what comes out of the callers radio is a few seconds later than when the words are spoken.

And for 30 years they've been telling callers to turn off their radio when they call in. And yet a lot of them don't know enough to do this in advance, or even after they're on the air and the feedback of their own voice is confusing them. Unbelievable!

Reply to
micky

That's because you're listening to Democrats on the radio. They are incapable of learning. Just look at the welfare state. Started 50+ years ago as the war on poverty. Yet today the poverty rate is about the same as it was then. We do have 70% of black births out of wedlock to show from it though. Imagine if that money had been left with the tax payers, to invest, spend, how much better off the country would have been. see? Democrats are incapable of learning. Right now they are running on greatly expanding the welfare state.

Reply to
trader_4

Easy to fix all of that. You have to realize their goal is not to inform or help the public but to get listeners to make money. Change the station and lower your blood pressure.

I have SiriusXM in the car and never listen to talk shows that rile up the public for profit. I like music.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I am not even sure the radio in my car works. I have never used it. I listen to my music on MP3 and I have been doing it since 1999.

Reply to
gfretwell

Sports talk guy Jim Rome claimed "more of me, less of you" when talking about his callers. No idea if he's still on.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman