Finally!

The Senate has finally thought they might do something about foreign interference in our elections.

Bob F

No rush. It's not as if it's a problem or anything.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Personally, I'm more interested in seeing them do something about pay-to-play. The Clintons set a new record low, beating anyone else by orders of magnitude, sucking in money, lining their pockets, their friends profits. The Uranium One "donation", where foreigners pledged $135 mil to the foundation and the Clintons got $500K personally, was the crowning example. Now we have an excellent example of the Bidens doing the same thing. Yet, all the GOP and Trump want to do is bitch about it, try to use it politically, but not pass a new law to curtail it. Gee, I wonder why that would be?

Reply to
trader_4