Finally, something for me

After all of the projects I have been doing lately for SWMBO and everyone else I decided to do something for myself.

nice new toolbox. Made in Korea. :) That's were I am currently stationed.

Reply to
47Driver

Very nice, indeed, Ken. . .Do you have to speak Korean at the lumberyard? ;~)

Kim

Reply to
Kim Whitmyre

Very nice. Not to pick on you, but aren't the pins and tails on the drawers reversed between side and front? Seems like you would want what you are using as the sides in front, because that is how the forces would act.

Really liked the quilting on that clock, cool detail. Your other projects also show great attention to detail.

Finally, thanks for your service to our country.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

That jewelry box is awesome!!

47Driver wrote:

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Well......ya know how them chopper pilots are... They can't even put the props in the right places on an aero-machine....

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

Yeah, there should be a saying that says not only measure twice and cut once, but to THINK twice and cut once. After sawing half of the boards I realized I was cutting the wrong one. Oh well chalk one up to experience.

Thanks!!

Reply to
47Driver

I thought that was the only way Bob. :)