Subject Author Posted Replies

Car CD doesn't play.
The CD player in my car worked well 2 months ago but last week I just got Track Search, or Error, something like that. Changed CD, same problem Rest of radio works well. Bought a Maxell CD cleaner....
11
11

Why can't I return this?
You think you've heard them all, but every day someone come up with a dumber story. "She was screaming at, swearing, insulting, and threatening the staff as she demanded to return an item she didn't...
24
24

=?UTF-8?Q??inset_beam?_retrofit_with_joist_hangers_??
Maybe "flush beam" as opposed to "exposed beam" ? like a lot of work just to avoid an exposed beam ;-) News, email and search are just the beginning. Discover more every day. Find your yodel. News,...
2
2

OT. Covid Burial Expenses
The Feds are offering to help with Covid related funeral expenses incurred after January 20, 2020. <> Starting Monday, the Federal Emergency Management Agency will open applications...

Gas Grill Renovation
I have a 15 year old Weber Genesis Gold gas grill. Overall, it's in very good shape. The burners, flame spreader bars and stainless steel grills are in good shape. But the outside parts that are...
15
15

Moen Faucet will not stay in spray mode
I have a one-year old Moen Extensa faucet in my kitchen, which, when new, would always start in "stream" mode when the water was turned on. If you wanted it to go into "spray" mode you had to switch...
2
2

Eyeglass' anti-fog
Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while wearing a mask? Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.
10
10

Does propane change with age?
Does propane change with age? The web says No, but.... I have a can/bottle of propane that is at least 10 years old. I'm using it as one of several ways to find the vacuum leak in my car. I used it 2...
6
6

Frequently bought together, at Amazon.
This post is more Amazon-related than smoke- or car-related. One of the things I've noticed about Amazon is that they usually lie, afaic, when they list Frequently Bought Together. Much of the time,...

Ro?ie O'Donnell's House
Rosie sold her house at a loss. The developer is going to break the property into affordable housing. <> The neighbors aren't impressed. The decision has caused an uproar in the upscale community.
6
6

end of my gutter has popped off, how to repair?
I noticed the end of my gutter in the yard after mowing the lawn recently. How do I reattach to the gutter? Thanks in advance!
17
17

Why a spring for a hole saw?
I bought a USB charging jack designed for a car's dashboard, and designed to fit in the same size hole as a cigarette lighter. Many versions for sale. This one, no more expensive than the others, came...
9
9

Product recommendations for a few concrete patch jobs
Hi guys, I have a few problems with cracks in various places in an around my house, you can view pics here:   1. A crack (or two) in the concrete slab holding up my mailbox: There are cracks in this...

Extended Free Shipping by Amazon
if you got free shipping becaue your order was over $25 (the current minimum) you can get free shipping with no minimum for 24 hours. That could be very good if you forgot something. Maybe they can...
16
16

Magnet for miniblind on steel door
I am installing a full view steel door soon, waiting for warmer temp. I bought full view aluminum mini blinds but do not want to drill into the steel door. I eyeballed some magnets on Amz but looking...
10
10