OT. Human Powered Barn Moving.

You can bet there was food involved, probably a picnic.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Were there movers inside too? They didn't show them except the last part when they were done showed more than 2 people coming out of the same slot.

Reply to
micky

It said 344 movers - I counted ~ 200 - 220 on the outside. There are 2 or 3 brief scenes of the some of the people on the inside. John T

Reply to
hubops

I would have been happy to help, but I want to be outside so my picture get's taken.

And I want a share of the video royalties.

Reply to
micky