Subject Author Posted Replies

OT? Wind and Solar Obsolete?
The basic argument is that they would take too much land too far from the cities. <> Wind and solar energy are both essentially obsolete technologies. There is a reason why only the very rich or the...

We don't need no stikin seat belts
Two accidents recently with people ejected from cars. One killed others seriously injured including a 2 week old baby in a car seat not secured. This was early this morning and you can see the car in...
12
12

Moving wood bundles
Don't have help so I'm doing it myself. Piled up 3 to 4 feet high by about 20 feet long wood bundles pulled out of the back yard unused acreage. Bundles are a mix of everything you can imagine from...
12
12

Broken FM Xmitter?
About 14 months ago, I bought something that looked like any of the links below. It worked great, to let me listen to computer audio (such as web-radio) anywhere in the house or even on the car radio....
6
6

Gravity newsreader & email finally works
To anyone using Microplanet Gravity as a newsreader I have been trying for many years to get the Forward by email function to work. A fellow named Bernd Rose has helped me and it now functions using...
1
1

leaking quick-disconnect for faucet to garden house.
I bought a quick-disconnect from Home Depot, to connect a garden hose to a kitchen faucet. (I can't find the exact model on their webpage) It leaks like crazy. Is that normal? Maybe 10% of the water...
15
15

OT. Postal Service as Spies
The USPS is monitoring social media. Unconstitutional? Illegal? Maybe just another example of mission creep. <> The law enforcement arm of the U.S. Postal Service has been quietly running a program...
14
14

well tank problem
I have a well that has an above ground pump. There is a bladder tank that holds about 2 to 3 gallons of water. Lately I noticed the water pressure cycling too much, like about 3 times in the time it...
46
46

OT. Homeless and K-8 School
There's a homeless encampment on or right by school grounds. The powers that be don't see that as a serious problem. <> Seattle parents are worried about their children's safety after learning...
1
1

Interior design ideas
Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special? I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.
5
5

Structural inspections
A few goodies to see I have a lot for you this week! This was a home we inspected with two sets of rotted stairs and plenty of interior cracking. I have a lot for you this week! This was a home we...
2
2

Profit from plywood
You can do well under the right circumstances. MV edit: well I came too late to ask for tits, so I guess send dank memes or/and cat pictures

Sci Fi authors
I am looking for recommendations for good sci-fi authors. Preferably authors and books within the last 20 years. I understand that opinions are subjective. Thanks.
10
10

Humans Are Dummies
32 Pictures of Dummy Attacks Some of the pictures show home owner fails. https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/human-being-failsSome https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/human-being-failsSome Can't believe we...
5
5

air
If the helicopter on Mars goes up, does it go up in the air? Is the stuff near the surface of Mars "air". Or is "air" limited to earth.
18
18