Data Anonymization

Some interesting reading for fretwell on very clever uses of encryption in data anonymization.

Scott Lurndal

Thanks. I have read up on it a little since our other conversation and I had heard about the hash scheme already. Now the original question Is CDC actually doing any of this? I will give you a possible answer. They are not allowed to know. If they did find out there was a problem with the process in the private providers it could lead to law suits and that might shut down the best vehicle to getting the vaccine to the masses. It might also affect campaign contributions from them to candidates they think are pretty. Publix and DeSantis is one linkage that pops up here. I am not sure who Walgreens, Rite Aid and Walmart like. I know Walmart used to be in bed with the Clintons.

Reply to
gfretwell