Damp box bottoms from (Ida) flood

I was happy a closet with boxes didn't seem to get water, but a week alter I find bottoms of boxes damp

I will replace, but wondering.. fortinately no mildew (yet)

But I remmeber boxes damamged by flooding years back that didn't seem to get mildew either..

Mildew sposta form after 48hrs I hope I don't jinx myself

Back in 1975, month after flood, we were invaded by small frogs My poor mom had to shovel them out of the basement

Reply to
vjp2.at

Well, I can't argue with that.

Reply to