USPS slowdown

On 10/11/2020 10:00 PM, rbowman wrote: ...

There would still be civil penalties, but not criminal is the nuance...

Wether anybody enforces or would even attempt to enforce either is the rub.

Reply to
dpb

Recall the crap on "cop killer bullets". Many in the public that knows nothing about firearms will believe anything.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

On 10/12/2020 5:09 AM, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: ...

And you won't. They'll never 'fess up to a losing agenda publicly--that's the sneak in 'em.

Just as the Senate candidates try to hide that they're actually even Democrats -- the MT candidate rbowman pointed to; the one here in KS, too. Never a breath that they're actually a Democrat; try to make sound as though are just a "middle-the-road, work-both-sides" candidates.

In KS voting record has been 99% Democrat and authored/sponsored a very confiscatory gun control bill. Fortunately, not passed but clear indication of the mindset/agenda that would have support in US Congress if were to flip the Senate.

Just one of the many areas she'll never touch/mention in her campaign or you'll find on her site...have to know what she's done in the past or go look it up to see the true color of her jib.

Sneaks, all of 'em...

Reply to
dpb

Perhaps English is a second language for you. Who is Hilary?

Reply to
RosemontCrest

No, I don't. If you read between the lines, you can convince yourself of anything.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

He's going to wait and see if the new court overturns the ACA and Roe. If they do, he'll have the majority of Americans behind him in "packing" the court. What goes around comes around.

Reply to
Vic Smith

Unsurprising that a politician keeps quiet about some of the detail that may put some of the voters off voting for him.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

My grandparents all came from Germany, one via Russia but still German. Once they were processed in, they promptly "disappeared into our population", which is exactly what I would expect and what I would want to happen. Blend in and become a productive member of your new society.

The way you said it, disappearing into the population almost sounds like a bad thing, but it's a good thing. IMHO, it's the best possible thing.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

On Sun, 11 Oct 2020 16:51:47 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

Like the dining room table?

Reply to
Tekkie©

That is a convoluted answer. I assume your grandparents like mine came in legally and of course blended in with the population but did not disappear as do illegals.

As Ben Carson has said, just because someone knocks at your door, you do not let him move into your house.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Where you miss the boat is that supreme court justices are accepted with the advise and consent of the senate. So close to an election with a republican senate they chose not to consent.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

They certainly haven't been doing a very good job. The cat seldom gets inside. If it does it sometimes showed a desire to jump up on my test. That results in its furry little ass getting booted out the door none too gently. The cat seems to have caught on.

Catch an illegal, toss them back to Mexico. It it's not a Mexican national Mexico may kick them back to Guatemala or wherever. Illegals are smarter than cats I think. Sooner or later they will figure out the sacrifices to enter the US illegally aren't worth it. In conjunction, heavy fines on businesses knowingly employing illegals would temper their urge for cheap labor.

Nothing new or earthshaking there but neither party has much interest. The Democrats see emerging voters in the changing demographic and the Republicans see cheap labor.

Reply to
rbowman

Like Biden's 'smart firearms'? Just touch the fingerprint reader like on your phone and laptop and you're good to go.

Reply to
rbowman

Bullock vetoed a no permit concealed carry which shows where he stands. Admittedly most of the cops were against it. I took a CCW class years ago to see what it was about but never followed through with the $50 to get the permit. It's an open carry state, with concealed carry legal in unincorporated areas which are about 90% of the state. I don't feel the need to be armed at CostCo so in reality his veto didn't affect me. Still, it was that big ugly donkey schnozz sticking in under the tent wall.

Reply to
rbowman

After waiting months for the BATF to slow walk the permit application and paying 200 bucks I'd want something better than the dining room table to screw on. A king sized water bed with satin sheets would be good.

Reply to
rbowman

I'm not sure about one of my grandmothers. The NYS northern border was somewhat porous back around 1900. According to my older cousin she could speak French but I never heard her do so.

Reply to
rbowman

You've been duped by Fox.

Reply to
micky

To think it is the rule is just in the imaginations of the democrats.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Mother Jones, as a portal of truth? Another manifestation of your warped mind.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

My hope is Roe V Wade is overturned! Let the games begin, and babies win.

Reply to
Muggles