USPS slowdown

Hey Jenn, how are things in T-Town? Good, I hope.

Reply to
Rose

Yes, then we get more headlines like this. Why abort an unformed fetus when you can try out the baby and decide later what to do about it if you don't want it any more. .

Ed Pawlowski

Politicians never lie.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Makes more sense to adopt it out given that there is so much demand for adoptees now that so many even adopt foreign brats now rather than killing it in the womb.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

So?

Reply to
Muggles

So? So it is OK to throw away unwanted babies?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Before or after birth?

Reply to
gfretwell

Better to do in before the fetus forms into something rather make them suffer a couple of years being tortured.

A mother in Pinellas county was sentenced to 50 years today for killing her 2 year old.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Exactly. Health care is for wimps. Just ask stumpie, who said he could have gotten well without any of those drugs. All the people who use drugs are wimps. He only did it because he was unconscious at the time.

Reply to
micky

Why not kill the elderly, too, just because they will eventually die?

Gee ... Woman who abandon their babies or anyone who abuses those babies are guilty of a crime. PUNISH the people who do the abuse - NOT the child! Oh,,, you want to kill it before it has a chance to live JUST because it'll make life easier for an abuser??

What sort of a man are you?

Reply to
Muggles

I'm the kind of man that does not like to see babies suffer and be tortured. Evidently it does not bother you.

Elderly can make their own decision. I did not bring them up but you did as a deflection.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

So YOU don't think babies suffer when they're torn apart in the womb to abort them??

You thought processes can't seem to put together a logical connection?

Reply to
Muggles

Which is exactly what you anti-maskers are doing.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Trump has a comprehensive health care plan that's much better in all respects than Obamacare. He just needs to get reelected before he can show us what it is.

Remember when he used to say he'll unveil his new healthcare plan in two weeks?

Reply to
Jim Joyce

No, they are not much of anything in the first few weeks. I don't believe in late term abortions though. I really don't like babies being born only to suffer for years and often die later from the neglect.

There is no connection.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Why do democrats always demand a free lunch?  Ever heard of pay your own way?

Reply to
Roger Oveur

Oh? Are you privy to specific scientific data that proves that silly statement? LOL

Reply to
Muggles

How do you know which babies should be aborted because they might suffer later from neglect?

Yes, there is a connection. Same reasoning of your applied to a different age group.

Reply to
Muggles

Sure, been doing it for years. Not so simple though. Some regulation is needed to prevent abuses.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

But it makes no sense to kill them in the womb so that doesn?t happen.

That?s dishonest.

Reply to
invalid unparseable