USPS slowdown

They cannot be that stupid to believe there is a free lunch.

They just want others to pay for their lunch.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

With you I make an exemption in my stupidity comment.

Reply to
Frank

There are a lot of us non mask wearers STILL alive and kicking despite people like you whining about how everyone is gonna die.

Reply to
Muggles

NONE!!! People get sick, people die. It's part of the life cycle. You've no proof as to any virus from any one person being transferred to any other person. It's all conjecture.

Reply to
Muggles

To: Muggles Re: Re: USPS slowdown By: Muggles to alt.home.repair on Wed Oct 14 2020 10:26 pm

Why all the quoting? Can't remember the conversation?

HusTler

--- Synchronet 3.18a-Linux NewsLink 1.113 * Havens BBS - Queens, Ny - telnet://havens.synchronetbbs.org

Reply to
HusTler

The seasonal flu kills too.

How many people have you killed in the last decade when you were not wearing a mask?

Reply to
manboobs