Black Friday

Amazon have started their Black Friday sale, it's going to run for the next week. There is some DIY stuff going cheap(er) - eg, Bosch 190e for £48.

Reply to
Jonno

Only thing I was interested in was

£26:99.

Widely available elsewhere for £19:99.

Reply to
David Lang

David Lang scribbled

I like the bulk pricing

1 for £27 - 2 for £109 - 3 for £167
Reply to
Jonno

Seems to happen more often than not on Amazon.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Indeed it does. I can't make my mind up if it is an artifact of some sort of automatic price matching software getting it wrong, or that they are running a loss leader, and don't actually want to sell multiple amounts.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon