Special delivery (signed for post) is pointless

I think you are being trolled.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Not so much the invention of the automobile but affordable ownership. The Talking Pictures TV channels shows a lot of British (B) films of the mid 1950 era. What is very noticeable when scenes of suburbia are shown is one one parked car per street being seen.

Reply to
alan_m

<snigger snigger>
Reply to
Max Demian

WTF? They work. Removing the end was insanity.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

I have a camera with the screen always on in the living room, I don't have to get up if it's someone I don't care to speak to.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Add a high powered laser so you can zap people you hate. They'll just think an insect bit them.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin