Special delivery (signed for post) is pointless

The prisons are loaded with criminals imprisoned by Democrats.

If Trump is convicted, he should be imprisoned.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

It is easy to spend some time on the computer checking out the prices of many places. From here Home Depot may be cheaper than another can ship for, but I have to add in $ 5 to $ 10 worth of gas and an hour of my time as the store is a good distance away.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

The same that many homes have shutters at the windows that will not shut.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Friends of mine live in a rural location and even in the local larger town that is approx 10 miles away the physical shops cannot compete on price with the shops I use in my town of 200,000+ people. When I visit them I find that food can be 30%* more expensive and hardware/electrical goods are priced to reflect no local competition.

*4 pints of milk around £2.20 where at home I pay £1.50(ish) etc.
Reply to
alan_m

They do not really want to jail Trump, just get him off the ballot. Just like the Republicans are fooling around with impeaching Biden. Anything for a win in the election.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Legal documents is how I can verify that my RM post is being delayed in the system by a week or more. My brothers and I are receiving identical legal documents all sent on the same day by the same solicitor or official registrar. My brothers live in different postal areas and get their documents long before mine turn up in my letter box.

Reply to
alan_m

They should do a plea bargain. We wont field Biden if you dont field Trump.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Your 'village main street' has two electrical retailers!!?? Our village main street has no shops at all, and hasn't had for fifty years or more. Are you sure you live in a village? :-)

Reply to
Chris Green

Granted. But a lot of houses without even decorative shutters look like a person without eyebrows.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I want to jail Trump. The photos of classified documents from Mar-a-Lago are enough for me to say "lock him up". My husband and everybody he knows sweated bullets every time they handled classified materials, and that idiot treats them like toilet paper.

Of course, what I really want is for him to die on the toilet in mid-tweet, sooner rather than later.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Just like the GOP used to believe, Democrats believe dangerous criminals should be locked up.

Reply to
Bob F
[snip]

I used to have those. I took them off and never replaced them. I don't like fake stuff.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

What's wrong with Trump? He seems to be more honest and competent than the clutch of Prime ministers we have had in UK in the past 4 years. If you don't want him send him over here and let him campaign for a wall down the middle of the English channel to stop the illegal immigrant boat people. He could also make the French pay for it, assuming that he knows were France is.

Reply to
alan_m

Hear hear. Or a true 'Act of God', like being struck by lightning.

Reply to
Bob Eager

The answer to the original question is that my door had the knocker long before the doorbell.

Removing it would leave large holes, and in any case people would just knock with their hand.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Where I regularly visit most villages have no shops and many longer any pubs. One village has a small, but expensive, Spar convenience store and two others have very limited opening times stores run by "community volunteers", and one of these is a glorified garden shed.

Reply to
alan_m

alan_m snipped-for-privacy@admac.myzen.co.uk> wrote

The fucker wasnt prepared to accept the fact that he lost the election and attempted to get his goons to storm the Capitol and kill Pence who could in theory anul the election he lost.

What is honest about denying the fact he lost the election ?

He isnt eligible to be a pom politician.

Just like he did with Mexico eh ?

He does know where Syria is and did a much better job f****ng it over along with Putin than any other prez in modern times since WW2

Reply to
Rod Speed

Just a small modification and you could have the knocker ringing the door bell.

A knock sensor could even do it if someone knocked with their hand.

Reply to
SteveW

You just need to know the value of stuff. MUCH of what is on Amazon and FleaBay is overpriced. You may find the same item from different suppliers on each varying in price by 300%. Generally what I buy from either one is stuff I can NOT buy locally. If a local bricks and mortar store doesn't stock it and I need to order it online to get it from them, then I take into account price, shipping cost, availability (how long does it take to arrive at my door) along with my opinion of the company at the time. I've told staples many times that if they don't have general office supplies/stationary in stock and I need to oder it online they better be REALLY competetive pricewize because I've just been inconvenienced by having to come to their store only to be told "we don't carry that instore anylore, you need to order it on-line"

I needed it TODAY. If they will get it to me NEXT WEEK and Amazon will get it to me TOMORROW - they better be really making it worth my while!!!

Then there are some things that I CAN buy locally - but have little choice in brand or features - - at stupid high prices - where I can buy EXACTLY what i want instead of "close enough" - for a significantly better price - online.

Hey, I was a small businessman most of my life. I WANT to support local business - but I bent over backwards to convince people to do business with me. Service was NOT a "4 letter word". You want my business?? Make more than a half-hearted attempt at attracting and keeping my business. Treat me right and you've got me Treat me like you don't care if you have my business or not?? Why should I care if you are still in business tomorrow???

Reply to
Clare Snyder

I am actually working on that.

Reply to