OT. Calling Coin Flips

It turns out there is a slight advantage in calling for the side that is on the up side before it's flipped.

Dean

I forgot what side it is on a coin that is heavier than the other so that gives a very slight advantage and I do mean slight.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Probability dictates the use of a "fair coin". I don't imagine very many of those exist in the real world.

Oh, wait! I have one right here next to my frictionless pulley.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton