Portable AC

http://dailytech365.com/lps/otbfluks/responsive/aircool/en/indexx.php
Let us know how these work.
It looks like it has enough power to turn an hand held pinwheel
On 7/8/2018 7:45 PM, snipped-for-privacy@none.invalid wrote:

Waste of money. Not hot and arid where I am. Air does not need more humidity and heat feels worse at high humidity.
On 7/8/2018 7:45 PM, snipped-for-privacy@none.invalid wrote:

Wow, evidently they repealed the laws of physics and thermodynamics. Instead of using USB power I'm going to make an adapter to run off of my perpetual motion machine.
I clicked on the link to buy one at 50% off and just gog a 404 on the site. I guess the fraudsters are already gone.
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 21:03:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski

I saw one very much like that on a tv ad a few days ago. I think it could make one's hand feel cooler. Well, when I thought it had a 110volt fan. Now I'm not sure.