Portable AC

Let us know how these work.

It looks like it has enough power to turn an hand held pinwheel

Reply to
no

Waste of money. Not hot and arid where I am. Air does not need more humidity and heat feels worse at high humidity.

Reply to
Frank

Wow, evidently they repealed the laws of physics and thermodynamics. Instead of using USB power I'm going to make an adapter to run off of my perpetual motion machine.

I clicked on the link to buy one at 50% off and just gog a 404 on the site. I guess the fraudsters are already gone.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I saw one very much like that on a tv ad a few days ago. I think it could make one's hand feel cooler. Well, when I thought it had a

110volt fan. Now I'm not sure.
Reply to
micky