OT Paperless bill pay

To me, it is very inconvenient to have to create an account on the web site of all the utility companies to be able to use paperless bill pay. I have a suggestion I think would make this process easier.

You should be able to supply an email address furnished by the bank to the utility companies. Then any statements can be sent to the bank.

You would then only need one username/password for everything. The one between you and your bank.

Good idea?

BTW I pay all my bills using direct draft anyway. The statements are pretty much unnecessary.

Reply to
Metspitzer

Where are you living? Basically this is all in place now. You can easily arrange for the utility to deduct your payment direct from the bank. You can arrange to have your bill sent to you as a PDF file, then pay the bill through the bank's web site, plus there are many other permutations and arrangements that can be easily put into place similiar to what you propose.

Reply to
EXT

It's trivial using my banks bill pay service. All bills from one site.

Reply to
Bob F

+1
Reply to