OT. Missing Marble

Age and wind got the best of some buildings on our farmstead. I'd like to replace a marble missing from a reflector my brother saved from the old garage.

It's a Federal 95 Reflector from old cars.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Title made it sound like have the gang here.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

"have the gang here"

Half you lost your marbles, Frank?

(Did you see what I did there?)

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Thanks for correcting my spelling. You were one of those that I had in mind with my response.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

One of those that has a solid grasp of the English language?

Yes, that would be me.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson