where to get In-N-Out Burger ceramic wall tile with palm tree (2024 Update)

Hi, If you've ever been to In-N-Out Burger, you know the ceramic tile they have. There is a band of white tiles with a red palm tree on it. I went to the company store

they didn't have them. I tried the 800 number

800-743-0128 and they said they didn't have them.

So where does In-N-Out get the tiles? Can a mere mortal get the tiles? I tried eBay but didn't see any so it's almost like they don't exist.

I'd rather not try the midnight auto parts option since I know many people consider it their place of worship and I'd probably get martyred if a devotee caught me chipping a tile out of the wall. (ok, I'm just kidding)

But if anybody knows where to get the tile legally, I'd like to get one or two.

Thanks!

Reply to
autonut843

replying to autonut843, SGV wrote: Those are not available to the public, those are counter to ea, restaurants, but I got 3 of them

Reply to
SGV

replying to SGV, L.E. wrote: I have one. Might sell if interested.

Reply to
L.E.

replying to SGV, L.E. wrote: I have one. Might sell if interested.

Reply to
L.E.

Looking for In N out tiles and came across this. 13 years later. Lol Does the offer still stand?

Reply to
viddy.well

Do you still have the in n out burger tiles? If so how many do you have and what is the price for the lot thank you in advanxe

Reply to
cafe61412

Dean Hoffman

I would be willing to purchase one for a very special gift to my grandmother how much would you be interested in selling it for?

Reply to
chief.oldsoul.951

replying to viddy.well, Georgy3100_ wrote: Why yes it does do you have instagram or Snapchat?

Reply to
Georgy3100_

replying to chief.oldsoul.951, Georgy3100_ wrote: Dm me on Instagram @_jmx310_

Reply to
Georgy3100_

replying to viddy.well, Georgy3100_ wrote: Dm me on insta @_jmx310_

Reply to
Georgy3100_

Where did you find the red palm tree

Reply to
Betty

Do you still have any ? Where can I find a few thank you

Reply to
Betty

Do you still have any ? Are where can I find some Thank you

Reply to
Betty

I have some available. Send me an email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to