O.T. Amazon delivery

I got an amazon delivery.

But the package was empty.

It was open but did not appear to have been tampered with.

The empty package weighs only a few ounces.

I am surprised the driver did not get suspicious.

I asked for another delivery.

I found a number for Amazon but they are not taking calls.

Anyone had this experience?

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

Lost in shipping 3 times in 2 months. Got a shoe rack instead of a clock. Bakers rack, wrong size. Face masks confiscated. Sanitiser confiscated. Packages for neighbors on my porch. You are not alone.

I do order every day give or take. Most is positive.

Reply to
Thomas

I ordered something recently that they said was shipped but never showed up. I got a refund. Got it on line going to orders.

Reply to
Frank

Never had a problem but can't imagine why you even thought of calling. All problems handled on-line.

I did once get a seemingly empty box, but it was a tiny item hidden under the flap.

Reply to
philo

I found Amazon's phone number.

Not everything can be handled online.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Philo is right. The issue that you described can be handled online with a couple of mouse clicks.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Amazon sent me a prepaid shipping label to send the empty envelope back that I received.

There even sending UPS to come pick it up.

That's good service.

:-)

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I did that on line to get a label to return a tablet case that did not fit my tablet as advertised. They get a lot of returns and try to make it easy for customers. Only problem I have had is when Amazon is not the direct seller as the seller my be more of a hassle to deal with.

Reply to
Frank

Ebay is also excellent.

I have had few problems.

Amazon is fast in delivery, but sometimes you find it much cheaper on Ebay. I don't mind the wait if I saved $10.

Andy

Reply to
Andy