What are the things in the wading pool

The wife of my next door n'bor died and his daughters got married, so he and his mil moved to an apartment instead of the townhouse.

The new tenant has an inflatable pool in the backyard, and it has a couple tan-colored plastic things with lots of little holes in one one of them. I can't see the other one well, but it's not shaped the same.

What are these things? They're connected to the bottom. But the pool is only 6 to 12 or 18" deep, so I don't think they are decompression devices.

Amazon photos so far don't show them.

The pool comes with an electric inflator.

Reply to
micky

Is there a wire going to it? That may be a storable pool filter/pump. The other thing might be a chlorinator.

Storable pools have their own section in the code and their own suite of equipment, not to be confused with what you use in a regular pool.

Reply to
gfretwell

No wire. The pump is external.

I should have been more clear: This is a children's wading pool filled with a garden hose. I can't believe there is a cholorinator, even if it woudl be a good idea.

Amazon ads for other pools of that size don't mention chorinator. BTW, the best thing about Amazaon is that its ads go into so much detail. Even with a decade to watch and learn from Amazon, most other online venderos don't give half the info it does.

Hmmm.

Reply to
micky